President – Chris Mains
- Shall exercise general supervision of the club.
- Shall conduct general membership and Board of Director’s meetings.
- Shall appoint all committees and chairpersons as appropriate.
- Shall co-sign checks with the Treasurer.
- Shall act as the Bylaw chairperson in the absence of an appointed chairperson.
Vice President – Mike Glosecki
- Shall organize and promote club trips.
- Shall appoint a Trail Master for each run.
- Shall act as President in the absence of the elected President.
Delegate – Ron Frey
- Shall attend 4 (four) North District meetings of the CA4WDC and the state convention, and present a report to the club on the meetings.
- Shall make the club membership aware of all proposed land closures and any legislation which would affect 4WD vehicles.
Secretary – Tracy Glosecki
- Shall keep club records.
- Shall handle club correspondence.
- Shall record minutes at each meeting.
- Shall publish club newsletter.
Treasurer – Ellen Layendecker
- Shall co-sign checks with the President or Vice President.
- Shall handle all club finances.
- Shall prepare annual budget and monthly and annual financial statements.
Membership – Magnus Akerblom
- Shall process membership applications.
- Shall keep club attendance/participation records.
- Shall maintain current roster mailing list.
- Shall provide current roster to Secretary for mailings.
- Shall update CA4WDC membership list annually.
- Shall respond to inquiries for information.
- Shall manage Esprit De Four (apparel, decals) items for sale.
Esprit de Four Environmental Affairs – Ole & Sherry Stortroen
Safety Clinic Chairs – Rick Montez & Dennis Holler
Webmaster – Michael Phorn
By Laws Chair- Detlef Mews
Email List – Michael Phorn