Esprit de Four was first formed in 1975, adopting its first By-Laws in 1976. We are a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization whose purpose is the social, recreational, and educational activities, fostering the enjoyment of four-wheel drive vehicles.
- To enjoy our natural resources.
- To protect our natural resources.
- To enjoy family outdoor living.
- To foster safety through observance of state and national vehicle laws.
- To aid in state emergencies by providing access to four wheel drive vehicles.
- To keep our membership informed about any activities that threaten or promote the enjoyment of four wheel driving.